Volunteers will be needed by the truckload as we move forward. We will let you know when we need the extra bodies!
- is a person who contributes with his/her personal service.
- is sensitive to the need of others.
- is a giver of time and self without expecting anything in return and often not knowing the fruits of their time.
- is human: demonstrates basic humanity to others at a crucial time in their lives; and is subject to the vulnerabilities, feelings and limitations of all humans.
- is aware of his/her own needs, feelings and limitations and responsible for recognizing when these influence his/her performance.
- is a representative of the individual program, whose performance reflects upon the group.
- is discriminate with confidential information.
- is special: she/he is there by choice, because they CARE!
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!